Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Time for Dumbo to go!

Sitting here in my glider about to tuck in to a cup of chamomile and the episode of 30 Rock I was too tired to stay up for last night.

The cold seems to be easing a little but it still kind of feels like an elephant on my chest. Maybe a baby elephant, but still an elephant. I'm going to try to suck down some more saline then strap on my vest for a while.

The vest is this odd looking thing. I'm not sure how to describe it. Imagine crossing a life jacket with a bullet proof vest. It inflates and connects to a compressor. The compressor moves the air in the vest around (oscillates it) to create vibrations over your chest and back. It helps shake loose any crud you have hanging out in the lungs.

Anyway I can't type while doing the vest because it would lllloooookkkkk ssssoooommmeeethingggg llliiikkkkeee tttthhhiiiisisss!!!!!!

I need all the help I can get to shake this (ha! literally). I want to go to skating practice tomorrow and I don't want to carry the elephant with me. Maybe by tomorrow it will be a...what's slightly smaller than an elephant?

No comments:

Post a Comment